Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tiny Tykes Love to Drink!

You all know that I have a penchant for non-alcoholic cocktails. I create them for baby showers, parties and restaurants. And, my first non-alcoholic cocktail book is due on shelves in December. So, imagine my enthusiasm when I learned of this New Orleanian gentleman, barely over a decade in age, whipping up his very own child-friendly versions of grown up drinks.

This particular little fellow is the Godson of Paul Tuennerman, who is the husband of our very own Ann Rogers Tuennerman, founder of Tales of the Cocktail. They may not be blood-related but the love for the cocktail obviously runs in this family!

THE GODSON MOCKTAIL

Created by Paolo Sunyak

4 oz Chilled Pomegranate Cranberry Seltzer water
2 oz Chilled Cranberry Juice
Build in a cocktail glass

Garnish with fresh raspberries

No comments: