Monday, December 29, 2008

Take A Hint!

If you want better health this new year, start with the basics… and what is more basic than good old H2O? Now, I know what you’re thinking: “Water is so… blah. I want FLAVOR. But I don’t want sugar, sodium, artificial sweeteners or colorings.” Well, folks, I have just the thing…

Hint Water comes in 13 flavors ranging from watermelon to mint to hibiscus vanilla. My favorite is the pomegranate-tangerine and the mint is refreshing. I was less enthusiastic about the pear but that doesn't mean that you won't like it. Give it a whirl. At only $1.79 per bottle, its worth a try.

If you are looking to reduce your waistline this year but don't want to give up cocktails, mix Hint into a low-cal treat by adding a splash of vodka and citrus juice. It is now available in supermarkets such as Ralph’s – so everyone can get the Hint!

No comments: