Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Introducing The Liquid Muse!


The inspiration for this blog comes from my love of entertaining, and my appreciation for the perfect drink to complement an evening's theme, cuisine or mood. I am thrilled to share these titillating libations!

Maybe you share some of my passions... I love chatting over fanciful cocktails with my girlfriends. I melt into every sip of a buttery white wine and my senses reel from the power of a robust red. Once in a while, I crave a flavorful, thirst-quenching beer. And, I always find excuses to make sparkling toasts, with my man.

My goal is to have sampled (almost) everything posted here, and share the creme-de-la-creme with you, the reader. I hope this blog will be a resource for finding the perfect hot-spot for a night on-the-town, fun drinks to concoct at your own home-thrown cocktail party, or simply posts to peruse in search of a decadent treat for yourself, at the end of a long day.

My posts tend to be DC and LA- heavy, for the most part, but I do get around the world a bit, and share delectable drinks from the places I go or have been...

If you would like to receive newsletters, exclusive to my readers (or "Sipsters") please let me know: natalie@theliquidmuse.com.

And, if you would like to share your favorite drink, please include your name, the drink name, recipe and if possible a (jpeg) photo. It may just end up here!

Cheers and Tchin-Tchin!
Natalie

No comments: