Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Daily Muse - Subscribe Now!

Today's my birthday so I get to do what I love most... gather new Sipsters into The Liquid Muse Community!

Subscribe to The Liquid Muse by clicking the link in the upper, left corner of this blog. Like other popular, subscriber-friendly lifestyle sites, cocktail news will be delivered directly to your inbox, keeping you "in the know" faster than any other cocktail enthusiasts in the world. You will also get to guide The Liquid Muse posts by filling out the (optional) subscriber questionnaire. Additionally, only subscribers get the monthly Museletter, which features drink specials at your favorite hot-spots and other inspired Sipster benefits.

Obviously, it is free to become a Sipster, and I will never sell your info or spam you. (I hate when that happens to me!) So - watcha waitin' for? Let's share a cocktail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merci pour le lien. Je t'ai mis dans mon blogroll, dans la rubrique "Blogs Gourmands".
Amicalement
Marina