Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Loganberry Liqueur

Clear Creek Distillery

Employing
traditional European brandy-making techniques with fruit from their own Oregon orchards, Clear Creek Distillery produces fruit Eau-de Vie, Grappas, Brandy and Whiskey. Their brandies are internationally respected, served in fine restaurants and appreciated by connoisseurs everywhere.

Clear Creek was kind enough to send me a couple of sample bottles. I am saving the Eau de Vie Pomme (fine apple brandy) to share with my family when Jason and I go to Santa Fe, in August.

However, I could no longer resist trying the Loganberry Liqueur. All I can say is oh-my-gosh, it's delicious. I've sipped it room temperature and chilled, and drizzled it over vanilla ice cream. Not only is it super tasty but I like knowing that it is from a boutique distillery, run by down-to-earth folks. I also enjoy the feeling of connection to the fruit grown on their land and knowing I'm consuming a quality product made with care.

Just look at the label. It's like it is made by your neighbors, down the country road.

For more info visit: www.clearcreekdistillery.com

*Photo courtesy of Moshe Zusman: www.carish1.com

2 comments:

Washington Cube said...

Sounds like a good summer high.

natalie@theliquidmuse.com said...

Indeed! I only wish I had more to share!!