Wednesday, August 23, 2006

44 North Vodka

Have you ever tried huckleberry vodka? I hadn't until I tried 44 North.

It is tasty, and it is strong - whoa! I am not sure exactly what the "proof" is but according Rocky Mountain Distillery, it is made from neutral spirits (derived from Idaho potatoes) Rocky Mountain water and infused with Huckleberry flavor...

So far, I like mixing it with freshly squeezed orange juice, a squeeze of lime (yes, I love lime in nearly every drink!!) and garnished with a few raspberries...

2 comments:

Washington Cube said...

I created two cocktails today in honor of former Redskin's quarterback, Sonny Jurgensen. Lately in a bar I discovered a new Eau de Vie in three flavors that is really good. It's by Shakka, and they call them "infusions."

http://washingtoncube.blogspot.com

natalie@theliquidmuse.com said...

Hey Thanks! I definitely have to check those out. If you want to send in a Sipster Submission on that topic, you are more than welcome to do so... I will post it!