Rotten little wench...
I've been a rotten little wench! I've fallen behind on writing - and I have so many fun posts coming up... I can hardly contain my excitement. Truly!
In the coming posts, I will be profiling:
- the creator of Late Night Shots (haven't heard of it? well, it's time you got with the social scene, friends!)
- a clever little minx with a brilliant shopping site which allows you to store all the fantabulous products recently "perused" on the internet...
- the woman behind the amazing events...yes, my pal BabsieD
- an interview with a real life witch (whose new book helps you 'get your guy' - with or without alcohol!!)
- a look at DC's blogging powerhouse, Michael Grass from Express.com
and we haven't even gotten to the restaurant and booze reviews!!!
So, bear with me. In the last few weeks I've driven across the country, done a zillion things along the way back to LA - only to hop a plane back to DC this weekend to cover the Emmy's for a TV Station in Virginia for whom I do "on-call" Entertainment Reporting, finally touching ground once again on the West Coast last night!
With all the amazing things going on out here, I promise, the fun will soon resume!