Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ask The Liquid Muse

Sipster, Tzvi from Israel is looking for some unique liqueurs for his bar. Here is his question, and a few of my recommendations. If anyone has any to add, please do so in the comments!

Hi Natalie,
My name is Tzvi. I live in israel and I’m a bartender for the last 5
Years. I got a little bar in my home and now i got a great opertunity to make it bigger my aunt is coming back from NY. Can u recommend some liquers she can bring me? I’m lookin for something special like the St Germain liqueur.
Thanks, Tzvi

Hi Tzvi,
I’m happy to hear you read my post on St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur. It is one of my favorite new discoveries! Other fun new and / or unusual products you may like to try out are:
  • Zen Green Tea Liqueur is very unique.
  • Amarula is from South Africa and is a delicious creamy liqueur.
  • Bailey Irish Cream has a decadent new Mint Chocolate flavor.
  • Gran Gala is an orange-flavored liqueur made with VSOP brandy. I used this as an ingredient in the Bodog JetSet Julep I created for bodog.com’s Kentucky Derby promotion.
  • G’Vine is a newcomer with a delightfully fragrant and floral bouquet.
  • Finlandia Vodka has a new flavor – grapefruit! Personally, I love using grapefruit in cocktails, and this product is really versatile. Fresh and lightly citrus. Yum!
I hope that helps!
Natalie (aka: The Liquid Muse)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur, www.pamaliqueur.com, is a new brand with the unique sweet tart taste of the pomegrante fruit. PAMA is great as a long drink with ginger ale or soda water or as a more decadent serve with champagne.

Unknown said...

i got the Pama already