Thursday, July 17, 2008

All On the Same Page

Green is the new black – and the new brown, and mauve, etc. We’ve known this for a while, now. And, with all the new organic / sustainable / green products on the market, it seems that we are all gravitating toward the same ones!

For example, as seen in this post about The Liquid Muse Sustainable Sips cocktail classes, I feature:

- Bonterra wine
- Square One organic vodka
- Bluecoat gin
- Veev Acai Liqueur
- 4 Copas organic tequila

Each of the above (except for Bonterra) - and only the above - were highlighted at The Green Tasting Room last night at Tales of the Cocktail. Obviously, I’m a fan of each so I’m certainly not complaining – give me more of my favorite eco-friendly booze!

But it got me wondering - are these “the” greenies to be using? Does anyone have other green / sustainable liquors to recommend?

No comments: