Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Looking for a Job in the Beverage Industry?

BEVFORCE May Be The Answer

BEVFORCE.com and BEVFORCE Elite™are job listing and recruitment resources focused specifically on the beverage industry.

BEVFORCE.com is an online career community that connects job seekers with employers looking to quickly and efficiently fill positions. Employers develop a company profile, post available jobs, screen submitted resumes, identify broker networks, and market brands. Career seekers can sign-up for a free account, post resumes, see opportunities listed, apply for jobs, and take advantage of career advice and resume writing services.

BEVFORCE Elite provides full-service recruitment solutions to employers looking to secure qualified, pre-screened candidates. BEVFORCE Elite claims to have "a powerful national network of working professionals well-connected with the industry’s best talent." The company says that its career consultants are intimately involved in the beverage business and maintain personal contact with thousands of industry professionals both actively and non-actively seeking a career change.

“As a beverage industry professional one of the biggest challenges my colleagues face is the ability to tap into a network where employers and candidates can effectively connect,” said Josh Wand, founder BEVFORCE and 12-year beverage industry veteran. “We recognized a need for a comprehensive solution that would save beverage employers valuable time and money by making it easy for them to find exactly what they’re looking for.”

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bevforce is NOT the first to have this idea. As an alcohol industry professional of more then 25 years, I can tell a sales only type person of no integrity when I see them. There are already websites and companies dedicated to the alcohol/beverage industry. Great industry sites with honest people are just-drinks.com, winejobs.com,wineandspiritsjobs.com and careersinfood.com Bevforce is just looking for money. I love liquidmuse, but bevforce is a knockoff and not a NEW company or one of kind story.

Anonymous said...

I work for a large distributor and was a bartender before that. You nailed this one on the head. I love our industry but can't stand the used car salesmen types that go to our expos. The companies you listed are legit. This Bevforce has nerve acting like they have a new concept. BS.

natalie@theliquidmuse.com said...

Hello anonymous and anonymous,
Thank you for your input. I'm pleased to hear you like The Liquid Muse - and that really has nothing to do with my post about Bevforce. I was sent information from them regarding their services and determined that it may be of interest to my readers. Anyone who would like to share more resources for those looking for a job in our exciting field are welcome to submit them to me.

Thanks for reading The Liquid Muse Blog and thank you for your input.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to sign in and post with my name and it kicks me out. Anyway, The guy who owns Bevforce is a sales guy for a rum that should remain nameless. I would say the guy is a straight used car salesman type, in my opinion. I would think there is a conflict of interest somewhere. At least if I'm a job seeker I would wonder how much they care about me. Looks like they are also a search firm and are giving money to recrutiter who use them. Thats bad news but I could be wrong. I would use one of the companies you listed and not this one. Just my 2 cents. Salud!

Anonymous said...

I think the time has come for a site and a service like BEVFORCE.com. BEVFORCE.com serves as a great conduit for mutually beneficial working relationships by linking experienced beverage professionals with beverage companies. Game Juice is now working with highly qualified professionals as a result of using BEVFORCE.com. We are grateful for the service and the valuable introductions we've made.

Matt Rosenberg
President, Game Juice

Anonymous said...

I agree with the first two posters. What Matt isn't getting is that the other companies mentioned have been linking qualified people with beverage companies for years before this Force company came around. All they seem to be doing is copying what we've had around for years. Come on Gamejuice.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I recently started my own beverage consulting company and BEVFORCE has been instrumental in getting my business off the ground. BEVFORCE helped me land five clients in less than two months. They may not be new to this game, but they are good at what they do. I think their relevant industry experience gives them an edge - they have their fingers on the pulse of what is happening in the food and beverage business. I would recommend BEVFORCE to ANYONE starting up, looking to make a move, or simply looking to better their career in the beverage industry.

Somer Perez, Couture Cocktail Concepts

Anonymous said...

The companies mentioned above have relevant industry experience. You may have been able to get 5 clients in 5 days rather than 2 months. IMO