Sunday, November 16, 2008

Why A Blogger Couldn't Be President...

There are many reasons why I'd never be eligible to run for Executive Office. From my perspective, this is probably one of the biggest reasons I wouldn't want to, anyway.

One of the many benefits of our 2.0 world is the free flow of information and convenience to correspond with others at any moment that suits us. Granted, there is a lot of "noise" and crap on the Internet, but I think I'd feel like I lived in an iron-clad bubble not being able to maintain a blog, facebook, twitter or basic email account.

Soon-to-be President Obama, however, will not enjoy the same freedoms as his constituents. This New York Times article explains why. (photo is from the same NYT article)

3 comments:

lilpearlly said...

Unplugged? I'm out, guess I'll give up those dreams too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
natalie@theliquidmuse.com said...

To "Susan" whose comment I deleted, please send PR / promo pitches to me directly, not posted in the comments section here.

Thank you, Natalie