Those crazy kids down in New Orleans who came up with a bright idea called Tales of the Cocktail, now present Tales of the Eco-Toddy!
In the words of Ann Rogers Tuennerman, the event will wrap you in “environmentally conscious warmth, comfort and joy sipping ECO Toddies, Nogs, Hot Buttered Rum, Mulled Wine and more green friendly libations.” The evening is hosted by local culinary celebrity Lorin Gaudin and guests will enjoy:
- Green Fairy-Sampling of various Absinthes from around the world
- Green Tea Cocktails
- The Tree Hugger Holiday Market in partnership with Freret St. Market
- Holiday Cocktail Creations by New Orleans top mixologists
- Informal Modeling of Worn Again Fashions by Recycle 4 the Arts designers
- Debut and book signing of Poppy Tooker’s Crescent City Farmer’s Market Cookbook
- Debut and CD signing of Armand's St. Martin's "KATRINA ANTHEM", A Katrina Collection of Memorable St. Martin Songs
- Cocktail Herb Garden- Designed by Anne Baker, Sustainable Farming & Organic Gardening Consultant and Educator. Proudly supported by Absolut Vodka global cooling campaign.