Tuesday, October 07, 2008

People Against Dirty!

Cleaning Up America, One Cocktail at a Time...

I've just finished up my last round of The Liquid Muse Sustainable Sips(R) cocktail classes in Chicago. What a blast! Not only are Chicagoans some of the nicest Americans you'll ever meet, the Method Home pop up store is a wonderful place to share stylish sustainable lifestyle tips.

I was first introduced to the Method line when they invited me to team with them on their Detox America campaign. Sure, I'd seen the products in Target but I had no idea that they were non-toxic and would make my house smell amazing!!! I now have the almond wood polish, cucumber spray, lavender dish soap and brand new eucalyptus mint toilet bowl cleaner.

Although, I do admit that the best part about cleaning my house with green products... is making an eco-friendly cocktail when I'm done...

A hearty thank you to my eco-friendly liquor sponsors: Veev acai spirit, 4 Copas tequila, Bonterra wine, Square One vodka and Bluecoat gin.

No comments: