Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Boca Loca

This hand-harvested artisnal cachaca calls itself "Crazy Lips" Brazilian rum. After winning a prestigious Double Gold medal in the 2007 San Francisco World Spirits Competition, I suppose it can call itself whatever it likes!

I've already sung the praises of my Carnaval experience in Rio de Janeiro. Boca Loca hails from a small sugar cane plantation near Sao Paolo. Its full taste and creamy finish will make you feel like doing a little Samba right in your own home! Pick up a bottle and see what I mean...

I find Brazilians quite warm, so I'm guessing the name of this drink is an inside joke. However, it was the most unique recipe on the Boca Loca website, so I wanted to share it with you!

Brazilian Bitch
1 oz. Boca Loca
1/2 oz. almond liqueur
cranberry juice
splash cola

Pour Boca Loca, almond liqueur and juice into glass. Top with cola.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had this drink with Boca Loca it is really good!