Sunday, July 01, 2007

Martini Lounge Gets Groovy

I included Rick Dobbs of Martini Lounge in my round up of cutie boy cocktail bloggers "Where the Boys Are."

Apparently, things happen at the speed of light in the Blogosphere. In a matter of days, Martini Lounge changed its name to
Martini Groove and got a cool new logo, created by none other than our old pal and fellow cocktail blogger, Dr. Bamboo .

Also, Dobbs got on my NBF list. He included The Liquid Muse in his round up of new sites. Although I'm not new (been going strong for over a year now...), I particularly liked the part where he
he referred to me as "hot." Twice. (Thanks Rick! Way to massage this old gal's ego!)

Dobbs has all kinds of great cocktail know-how. And, he lives in San Fran, so almost by default, he knows what he's talking about. He has his finger on the pulse of what's happening on the web in the world of cocktails. Liquor-related blogs, online shows, products, etc., Rick reports back with his honest opinion with a side of biting humor.

So, groove on over and say hi to Rick. If you're really nice he might say something flattering about you, too... ;-)


1 comment:

claire barrett said...

I checked out Martini Groove. Craptails?!!!!! My god, I was laughing so hard when I saw that salmon head on top of that drink! Hilarious.