Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Low Calorie Cocktails!

Lord knows, being a full-time writer has me sitting on my butt all darn day, resulting in a little too much junk in my already generously-endowed trunk.

With summer coming, we want to enjoy our cocktails, of course, we just want to look fabulous doing it, no? So, I am going to regularly present low-calorie cocktail options. Here are a few recipes courtesy of Midori and Zen Green Tea Liqueur.

MIDORI Lemonade
80 calories
1 oz. MIDORI
Top with Crystal Light Lemonade
*Mix and serve over ice in a tall glass with a lemon wedge garnish.

MIDORI Fizz
80 calories
1 oz. MIDORI
Top with Club Soda
*Mix and serve over ice in a tall glass.



ZEN Cooler
150 calories
1 oz. ZEN Green Tea Liqueur
Top with Fresca
*Mix and serve over ice in a tall glass.

ZEN Iced Tea
150 calories
1 oz. ZEN Green Tea Liqueur
Top with Crystal Light Iced Tea
*Mix and serve over ice in a tall glass with a lemon wedge garnish.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Hey there TLM,

Here is another skinny cocktail I threw together this week. My back-of-the-coktail-napkin calorie count is just about 150.

Cherry Almond Fizz

1 ½ oz vodka
½ oz amaretto
Diet cherry soda (I used Jones')

Combine vodka and amaretto in a highball glass with ice and stir. Top with soda.